PITT OHIO, a $705 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a
Business Summer Intern. This position is located at our
Harmar, PA Terminal.
- Review and update current job descriptions
- Use Word and Excel to create processes for each position
- Audit equipment Excel Spreadsheet to fleet maintenance software for accuracy
- Assist with various monthly reports within the department
- Analyze cost that goes into Preventative Maintenance and amount of repair on Preventative Maintenance
- Create a document to track all parts that are replaced at terminal by make, model and year
- Gather data on which parts are causing breakdowns and analyze what causes the cost to go up
- Track and analyze vehicles for repeat repairs
- Update vehicle maintenance documents and references materials on employee portal
- Must be majoring in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Finance or a related field
- Minimum QPA of at least 3.0
- Must be proficient in using MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate creativity
- Ability to conduct quantitative research
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to learn additional software quickly
- Fluent English language skills required to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to remain flexible/adaptable and excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
To navigate to the PITT OHIO Career Center and apply for this position, please go to pittohio.balancetrak.com .
We offer competitive compensation, free parking, pleasant work environment, and much more.
PITT OHIO values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team! EOE M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.