PITT OHIO, a $705 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking an Operations Summer Intern. This internship position is
located at our Harmar, PA Terminal.
- Assist with answering phones at the terminal
- Ability to interact with external customers and learn to price/quote special rates/volume quotes and track loads
- Work with the Linehaul group on handling special services
- Learn the linehaul lanes/system and observe set up in evening
- Work on different excel spreadsheets
- Support the Supervisory staff in planning and executing our daily operation.
- Other duties as required
- Must be majoring in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Operations
- Preferred GPA of at least 3.0
- Completed at least Junior year at college
- Fluent English language skills required to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be competent and proficient in Microsoft Office Software products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Flexibility with regards to work schedule. Most work is daylight or 1st shift.
To navigate to the PITT OHIO Career Center and apply for this position, please go to pittohio.balancetrak.com
We offer competitive compensation, free parking, pleasant work environment, and much more.
PITT OHIO values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team! EOE M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.