PITT OHIO, a $705 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a Customer Billing Assistant at our Corporate Office
in Pittsburgh, PA.
We offer competitive wages, hospital/medical insurance with no monthly premiums or deductibles, vision, discount prescription, dental, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacations, pleasant work environment, and much more!
- Freight bill entry for Ground shipments before noon deadline
- Printing and indexing bills of lading
- Audit and index delivery receipts
- Ensure all information is captured on bill of lading
- Respond to any customer service requests via telephone, email or US mail
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Address any paperwork issues
- Assist with any functions within the customer billing department
- Minimum 35 bph
- Minimum 10,000 kph
- Ability to problem solve simple to moderate problems independently
- Sedentary work – exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of forces frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time;
walking and standing are only required occasionally
- Close visual acuity is required to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing computer terminal, and extensive reading
- Typical exposure to interior environmental conditions like air conditioning and dust; no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions
- Manual dexterity is regularly required including fingering, grasping, and typing; manual dexterity includes repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers
- Talking and hearing required to communication with and listen to others to share or receive information. May be occasionally exposed to noise including telephone, office machinery, and conversations of others
To navigate to the PITT OHIO Career Center and apply for this position, please go to pittohio.balancetrak.com.
PITT OHIO values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team! EOE M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.