PITT OHIO, a $705 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a
Full Time Summer Building Maintenance Technician at our
Cincinnati, OH Terminal.
- Perform general building maintenance tasks as required
- Perform general cleaning as required
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned
- Perform general landscaping and lawn care as necessary
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license and meet hiring/retention criteria
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills are essential
- Dexterity a must
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding environment
- May require outside work in extreme weather conditions
- Must have good communications skills
- Must meet the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Will require outside work in extreme weather conditions
- Heavy physical work – regularly required to walk, move heavy objects using pallet jacks or dolleys, climbing, lifting heavy objects up to 50 pounds without assistance and more than 50 pounds with assistance. Required to kneel, stoop, bend, crouch or crawl.
- Close visual acuity is required to perform activities such as manipulate small items, determine the distance between objects, and differentiate between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Typical exposure to interior environmental conditions like air conditioning and dust; no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- Manual dexterity is regularly required including fingering, grasping, and typing; manual dexterity includes repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Must be able to use tools and machinery to perform job functions building items, adjusting equipment, and repairing equipment.
- Talking and hearing required to communication with and listen to others to share or receive information. May be occasionally exposed to noise including telephone, office machinery, and conversations of others.
To navigate to the PITT OHIO Career Center Job Opportunities page and apply for this job, please go to pittohio.balancetrak.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.